Friday

Apam Polka Dot

Assalamualaikum hi hello ssup people ? Well uhhh Im quite busy now , lots of things have to be done before this 3rd of May . Ya y'know right . It could be my horrible nightmare anyway :p So yeahhh . Today I baked a apam polka dots *awkward claps* Not so polka dot la , cause it's my first trying to bake this . I mean this was one of my wishlist-to-do before joining plkn Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And tadaaaaaaaaa

 Cute huh ? nenenenene

 See have told you its not so polka dot cause the dot is f.ing miserable haha:D

 Yeahh I love pastel *.*

And this is what I've been working on now . I have to make it real also before this 3rd of May zzzzzzz

I feel that I should take a break now . lol:p

20 comments:

Sherly Lily said...

comel ! :)

Dianaa said...

Nampak macam sedap je :3

kocix! said...

huii..mekasihh folo! hehhe

FaRa AhMaD said...

mana butang follow?sory i tak nampak lah...by the way amik tempahan ke apam tue?

Roxy's said...

haha thanks dear . it's quiet miserable though lol :p

Sherly Lily said...

ngeee~ takpa. nice to eat jugak kan? ;)

Roxy's said...

@Diana : hoiii sodaaappp gilewww. hahah . nk try ? hoho

@kocix : my pleasure :)

@fara : you can find it at the top over there . haha :p eh i xbuat tempahan la . ni first time i buat . macam magic pulak menjadi haha :p

Roxy's said...

@sherly : yeahhhh absolutely . to me laaa . haha :p

FaRa AhMaD said...

hahaha tak nampak tadi...
now done follow you...
ooo baru blaja buat ke...
leceh kan nk buat?

Sherly Lily said...

btw babe, i enjoyed reading ur blog. seriously! damn much :))

وان امالينه فاذياه said...

it is so so cute :D

Roxy's said...

@fara : seriously leceh gila + comot hehe

@sherly : hey thank you so much babe ^,^

@ameli : haha thanks . little bit miserable nwy . haha

Sherly Lily said...

ngee. welcome :))

Roxy's said...

hehe lots of love from here *.*

Dianaa said...

Nak nak! Pos la kat rumah I> ngehehe xD

Roxy's said...

Pos ? Hahahaha jap lagi tinggal cups je . haha :D

Dianaa said...

cups je? ciss, haha xD nak juga rasa apam buatan Mai :p

Roxy's said...

haha , tunggu i ddk kl nanti kite buat ssame . haha :p

taty nadiah said...

sedap nya

Roxy's said...

haha ? you rasa kah ? haha . thanks nwy . sangat terharu *lap air mata*