Wednesday

Photobucket

Oyyyeahhh This is what Im doing now Yeah I mean I dont really spending my time updating on facebook right ? haha Kay this is me Those all given by my auntie She gave me before the Spm you know and actually I can't finish all of those since I have a lot of works to do with my school's stuffs But now there are nothing left about school right So Im glad to finish all those books Pretty awesome you know I love it It's about ourselves Our life Our journey Like how can you be the success one And how it's going to be Something like that

Photobucket

And this is it This book is the most powerful book I've ever read okay I had read it like a thousand times :p No joking I mean I had finished it like a many times you know since I was struggling for my SPM But I do spent some of my time to read it And I used to bring it to school And everyone was like ' eee mai , buku apa kau baca tu ' And I was like ' Secret ' :DD This book is telling us how to get what I want easily It was like about yourself confident They told us like this " Your thoughts become things " And well how it's going to be huh ? Well that's the point I swear you will enjoy reading this book Like me :p Yeahh I got a lot of things from the book Try me I swear :)

No comments: