Thursday

Okay this is the most excited thing that I wanna post it since all the papers had finished :p Yey ! me and my girl fath had planned to go to USS to celebrate our freedom after the examination Alhamdulillah all the plans we had planned was unbelievable running smoothly :DD

So at 5.30 am , we went to jb to take the bus to the Resort World Sentosa Then we reached at the resort around 10 am . It kinda late with the heavy traffic jam , running away for the scanning passport at Woodlands and other place idk :) Trust me , it is terrible processes when we get to other country So forget about it When we get to the resort Then we climbed the stairs and walla A bigger world globe in front of us and we saw the entrance to USS And I was like ooyeahhh let's rock and roll babeyh

Photobucket
Entrance

We enjoyed each one of the games First we ride the indoor roller coaster That's too funny for my friend fath She's like didn't scream at all and hold his boyfriend's hand so tight Hahahaha Actually she didn't know that there's in roller coaster in there When reached there She's like kay she have to Then After that we ride the outdoor roller coaster That cylon , the blue one I was so excited to ride it cause last time I went to USS too but I didn't ride that cylon So I asked them to ride the blue one first then the red one after that

Photobucket
Egypt Area

Photobucket
Hahaha She's so fierce you knoww :p

Trust me that coaster was killing me inside I enjoyed it so much omg It killed my ass out It so f.ing f.ing awesome mann I screamed aloud and I said to fath near me ' SPM HAD DONE , SPM DAH HABISS WOOOOO ' And she's like screaming fiercely muahahahaha Then when the coaster stopped Fath was like nak termuntah OMG I was so f.ing nervous when i saw her But nothing happened She's just too afraid hahahaha Tak boleh harap betol Sblm pegi kemain nak naik dua2 coaster tu

Photobucket
My first time riding the blue one :)

Photobucket
My second time riding this thing I can say the blue one is the best :p

After the cylon we planned to go other place then baru naik yang merah tu Then we watched the show at Jurassic Park It's so cool man Trust me it's so cool And everyone got wet with the water splash all over the place



Photobucket
Ya Allah muka I berminyak , haha

Photobucket
I look fat in this picture , shit2 no I dont wanna be like her big ass :DD

Photobucket
He's so cool

Photobucket
And we get the splash water at this area by him

Photobucket
Love the ending

Photobucket
Kay perempuan ni cool gila , adore her :')

Photobucket
But I love this part alot, muehehe :3

Photobucket
Eheee

After that we went to Far Far Away Kay baby Shrek , ni Fione is coming muehehehehe:p I love the castle so much It's so pwetty We enjoyed the 4D movie So cool kay You wont believe that

Photobucket
Sengget :p

Photobucket
going to watch 4D movie of Shrek . Baby Shrek , ni Fiona datang muehehehehe :3

Photobucket
Jenny / Jennet | Female Donkey |

Then we just walking merata-rata , taking pictures, watching the theater and the last one we went to Transformer It just opened in this year That's I waited for long cause last I came , Transformer is not started. I can say that's the most interesting after all It's like too real for us And that's why everyone enjoyed it so much

Photobucket
I love transformer :DD

Photobucket
Yeayy party hard :DD

Kay before I forgot I cant wait tell you guys Guess what Just now I told ya we ride the cylon and we planned to ride the red one later Haha Listed up ! When we seated near the roller coaster I asked them to ride the galactica I mean the red one Guess what They didnt want HAHAHA Fath told me , she can't take it anymore And it's too funny when I asked her boyfriend which is my second brother to ride it He didn't want too HAHAHAHA Penakot semua And as I want to ride it to break my record I rode it by my ownself And I was like FOREVERLONE ==' Kelakar lah bila aku naik tu jerit sesorang hahaha macam bodoh siak Clake tu due orang taknak naik But I really enjoyed it Hehehe , proud to be myself :p

Kay after that We checked out from the USS at 5pm and then We went to Taste of Asia Restaurant We rode the monorail and go to the Beach Station Then go to restaurant to fill our dam starving tummy:p Since most the food in USS is non-halal And Thank god there's Halal restaurant near us All the foods tastes good And we did enjoyed our day Then we rode the monorail stopped at Imbiah Station and walking there Then After that we rode to Resort World , take a bus and going back to Malaysia hahaha As always , running away all over the place for the scanning passport And alhamdullilah we reached at Landmark at around 9pm and we went to Tutti Frutti for the late dinner And it costs RM50++ HAHAHA nice nice Makan nasi goreng dekat kedai mamak baru rm5 dah kenyang kay Jangan ikut tabiat membazir ni Amalam syaitonn :p

Photobucket
Goodbye USS . I bought some stuff from there :)

Photobucket
way to monorail station

Photobucket
In monorail

Photobucket
Briyani cissss pinggan lebih besar kay :p

Photobucket
eee muka i merah , mcm kulit pig muahahahaha :D

Photobucket
Tak tau pulak Singapore ada pantai :p Not bad lah tapi tak blh lawan pantai dekat kg aku tueeew :p

Photobucket

Hugs and Kisses

No comments: