Sunday

Hello readers Eh today I went to the beach But before that I went to my friend's house to study an account blahblahblah After that I went to apex's house to pick up them I mean he and my little cherry alya :3 Kay actually Alya and me had planned to go to the beach couple a days ago But I was busy with my papers then I can't pick her And she's like used to call me and ' kak mai bila nak pg pantai ' muehehehehe :3

And today we did together ! We went to Desaru and take a fresh air with my cherry boom boom and apex . So me and alya just had a good good time together Trust me I feel like she's my real sister And she treats me like her sister too Omg I love her so much my cherry Nwy I had a plenty of pictures here but I'll upload only a few of it hehe , enjoy it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hugs and kisses

No comments: